Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finley Kaye


ItalicFin just happened to get a stool and make her way onto the counter the other day. As I was scolding her that this is a dangerous maneuver, I decided that she looked pretty cute sitting in front of the window. I had to snap a few pictures as fast as I could because her next maneuver was to stand at the edge and yell "mama" as she was stepping off! Luckily I grabbed her just in time. She is so much more of a climber than Harper ever was. She may have even shown him how to climb on the counter. I can see this is just the beginning with her. Love you Fin.

5 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

I'm glad you caught her. I swear, our children must have guardian angels at all times! She looks adorable :)

Amie said...

She is such a doll! Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow you caught the baby and managed NOT to drop the camera!! Gold star for Jessica! She's beautiful of course, but tell her to stop growing (where did those long legs come from?) before we get back!! Big kisses to the kids from us.

Emily said...

She is the cutest thing!!! These little darlings really keep us on our toes!!!

Charlene said...

She is the cutest baby ever. Don't take my word for it, just ask her Nana