Thursday, November 6, 2008

4-4-4 Tag, Thanks To Amie!!!

This picture is from our camping trip this past 4th of July. Our family goes camping up to Hope campground above Squaw Peak every year on the fourth. This would be Finley taking a bath in yes,............a storage bin. Supplied with water that was warmed over the fire. The kids had such a great time! Ok well I am tagging Aunt Boogie, Aunt Catherine, Misty S, and Emily H! Lets see your fourth picture in your 4th folder then tag four others!

7 comments:

Misty said...

I already tagged you! I can't remember if it was this one or a different one. It looks like you may have tags stacking up like I did! What a cute picture!

Steve & Julie said...

That's so funny. How cute! I am sure you love to go camping every year.

Andrea said...

I tagged you, too! I think it was the 8 things tag. Hehe. Cute picture!

Amie said...

Oh dear! Sorry about all the tags. I think this tagging thing gets a little out of hand! It is a really cute picture and a great idea for camp baths! Thanks for being a good sport! :)

Brittney said...

Cute Finley. What a great idea!! But how did your husband fit in the storage bin?

- said...

Well, Brittney, it was a little crowded in there. But as my Dad always says, "A clean camper is a Happy Camper!"

Emily said...

This is such a fun tag. I love the storage bin. Finley looks like she's having so much fun!!!